I can’t believe we are on Block 16 of the Riley Blake Designs mystery quilt along! This is the Coming Together Block in the RBD Block Challenge.
This is the last block in the RBD Block Challenge sew-along – I can’t believe it. We started sewing in January, and we’ve been slowly making up a block every week – all coming together to make a fun quilt! This week’s block is the Coming Together Block, designed by the owner of Riley Blake Designs, Cindy Cloward.
Coming Together – RBD Block Challenge
There have been so many great blocks in the challenge. You can see all my versions here.
- Block 1 – Cottage Garden
- Block 2 – Fanfare Block
- Block 3 – Threaded Block
- Block 4 – Tiptoe Through the Tulips
- Block 5 – Cheerful Churn Dash
- Block 6 – Jack in the Box
- Block 7 – Honey Blossom
- Block 8 – Splice Block
- Block 9 – Star Blossom Block
- Block 10 – Follow the Leader Block
- Block 11 – Sparkle and Shine Block
- Block 12 – Moab Block
- Block 13 – Needlepoint Block
- Block 14 – Mountain Peaks Block
- Block 15 – Playing with Blocks Block
You can find all the patterns on the Riley Blake Designs website including this week’s – the Coming Together Block in the RBD Block Challenge. Click the link below!
I have sewed up my blocks with my RBD basic, Dainty Daisy, and I’m using my print from Hush Hush 2, Sweet Spools, as the background. Next week they will release the layout, and I’ve added a fun border to the design. I can’t wait for you to see it!