So this is new for me – on Fridays I normally do the Crush of the Week. And never fear, that is coming up.
My top 5 things this week are blog-related.
1. I had mentioned that I won a giveaway in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway madness. :) Well my cutie apron from Girlville came last week and I haven’t had a chance to show you yet.
How cute is this? It’s all apples and pears and pink ruffles. And Kristie suggests that I bake cookies in it. Well. . . if I must, I must.
2. Annie (yes, same Annie) had a post last week about penpals and how letter writing seems to be a lost art. She invited anyone who wanted to be pen pals to send her their address. Poor thing. She’s going to have to quit working and spend all her time writing letters. However that didn’t stop me from sending her my address. haha.
This week I got this super cute stationary from her – along with a sweet little note stamped with my initial. Awwwww. Have I mentioned I love getting things in the mail?? I don’t think I’ve ever had a penpal. This will be fun. :)
3. I have had 2 people send me links and photos this week of things they have made that they saw on Flamingo Toes. Sigh. I love it. To celebrate all that craftiness I have added a link to the menu titled “You’ve Made It!”. I’ve linked up their pictures and blogs. Check it out.
4. I am in love with these shoes. Really in love.
They’re from Shannon Makes Stuff and she has a tutorial. I’m trying to figure out how I can make them with maps on them before our road trip. How late is too late to pack for a giant road trip????
5. Most of you know I have a weakness for Tea Towels. Look what I found this week!!!!!
Stop it! Have you seen anything this cute? This is from Sibling Craftery and they give the free pattern for it! Expect to see this around soon!
So that’s my Top 5 -this was so fun! Thanks Annie for the great idea. :)