Wow – I can’t believe we are winding up another year!
I really had a great time looking back over last year’s projects! I had so much fun creating new things this year and I am super excited for next year too. I have some big big things planned for us! :)
So looking back, I thought it would be fun to share the Top Fourteen projects for 2014! These are this year’s top projects – not from all the years of the blog – otherwise those Crystal Ball Candlesticks would be at number 1 again this year. Apparently folks like those a little.
14. Aprons are so perfect for gifts, or even quick projects to make up for yourself! This 30 Minute Apron is super easy and you can mix and match pretty prints and ribbons to make one up!
13. Sometimes simple and quick jewelry projects are the best. These little Braided Thread and Rhinestone bracelets are just that!
12. I just love combining styles and textures in jewelry projects. I think this Pearl and Rhinestone Leather bracelet is a great combination of materials and you don’t need any jewelry tools to make it!
11. The Let’s Get Lost Embroidery Hoop Art is from my summer hoop series and I think it might be my favorite! I had a lot of fun with those little french knot flowers.
10. These little Embroidered Coin Purses are one of my favorite projects. I think I need to make up some more this year!
9. This Preppy Kitty Skirt was easy to super easy to sew up! I’d love to make up more with different cute appliques.
8. I had a lot of fun with last summer’s hoop art series – the Retro Camper Embroidery Hoop was the first in the series!
7. This Anthro Inspired Lime Blossom Bracelet is perfect to put you in the mood for Spring.
6. My Totes Cute Canvas Bag is a fun way to dress up a store-bought canvas bag!
5. If you are looking for a cute scrap busting project this Fabric Feathers Dishtowel is perfect!
4. This 1 Hour Floral and Lace Infinity Scarf is quick to make and is a fun way to use up those pretty knit prints!
3. The Huge US Map Hoop Art was super fun and easy to make – it’s a no sew project!
2. We had a lot of fun at the Super Bowl with these printables and fun Football Glasses last year! The projects were shared on the Live with Kelly and Michael show too! I’ll be putting together a printable for this year’s commercials in just a couple weeks!
1. One of my favorite bags ever! The Kate Spade Knockoff Tote came in at Number 1 for the year!
If you didn’t see your favorite in the list – check out this video below! I smashed all my projects from the year in a quick 15 seconds!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun this last year!