Wow – I can’t believe we are winding up another year!
I really had a great time looking back over last year’s projects! I had so much fun creating new things this year and I am super excited for next year too. I have some big big things planned for us! :)
So looking back, I thought it would be fun to share the Top Fourteen projects for 2014! These are this year’s top projects – not from all the years of the blog – otherwise those Crystal Ball Candlesticks would be at number 1 again this year. Apparently folks like those a little.
14. Aprons are so perfect for gifts, or even quick projects to make up for yourself! This 30 Minute Apron is super easy and you can mix and match pretty prints and ribbons to make one up!
13. Sometimes simple and quick jewelry projects are the best. These little Braided Thread and Rhinestone bracelets are just that!
12. I just love combining styles and textures in jewelry projects. I think this Pearl and Rhinestone Leather bracelet is a great combination of materials and you don’t need any jewelry tools to make it!
11. The Let’s Get Lost Embroidery Hoop Art is from my summer hoop series and I think it might be my favorite! I had a lot of fun with those little french knot flowers.
10. These little Embroidered Coin Purses are one of my favorite projects. I think I need to make up some more this year!
9. This Preppy Kitty Skirt was easy to super easy to sew up! I’d love to make up more with different cute appliques.
8. I had a lot of fun with last summer’s hoop art series – the Retro Camper Embroidery Hoop was the first in the series!
7. This Anthro Inspired Lime Blossom Bracelet is perfect to put you in the mood for Spring.
6. My Totes Cute Canvas Bag is a fun way to dress up a store-bought canvas bag!
5. If you are looking for a cute scrap busting project this Fabric Feathers Dishtowel is perfect!
4. This 1 Hour Floral and Lace Infinity Scarf is quick to make and is a fun way to use up those pretty knit prints!
3. The Huge US Map Hoop Art was super fun and easy to make – it’s a no sew project!
2. We had a lot of fun at the Super Bowl with these printables and fun Football Glasses last year! The projects were shared on the Live with Kelly and Michael show too! I’ll be putting together a printable for this year’s commercials in just a couple weeks!
1. One of my favorite bags ever! The Kate Spade Knockoff Tote came in at Number 1 for the year!
If you didn’t see your favorite in the list – check out this video below! I smashed all my projects from the year in a quick 15 seconds!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun this last year!
Wow, Bev! That is a lot of projects in that little video!
I’m somewhat surprised that your “You and Me Together” hoop art didn’t make the top 14. I had pinned that to my Embroidery board and I think it has been re-pinned more than any other pin on any of my boards. It seems like someone is pinning it nearly every day! Maybe this year I can find more time to embroider …
Thank you so much for pinning the project! That hoop is from last year and I didn’t include any projects from previous years in the post. :) I hope you find time to try the project! :)
Love, love love! You are so talented Bev! I LOVE all of these projects and everything you created this year!
Thank you so much Michelle! You are just the best!
Joy @ Yesterfood says
Bev, I think I pinned these all year as they came along, but I’m pinning today, too- SO great to have all my favorites right here in one spot! Happy New Year! :)
That’s so sweet Joy! Thank you for all the support and pins! :)
Awh, everything you do is just so lovely! I’m trying to pick a favourite but it’s too hard!
Thank you Julie! I hope you have a great New Years!
Jennie @ Little Girl Designs says
Oh, I just love everything you make! Especially all the stitching projects (love the bike!)–I love doing little embroidery projects and am inspired by your ideas! Can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2015! :)
Thank you so much Jennie! :)
Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe says
So many great projects, Bev! Kate Spade bag and Get out of town hoop art are 2 of my absolute faves! I can’t wait to see what 2015 has to offer!
Can’t find a way to get back to reply to your reply about the “You and Me Together” hoop art. I told you it had been re-pinned many times but had no idea how many until I checked. Over 220 times that has been re-pinned from my “Embroidery” board. Amazing! It sure is popular.