It’s party time!! Are you doing any last minute Valentine crafting?? I think there will be some fun projects and treats that will be great for the big day this week in the party!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I fell in love with this cute hoop art!
Felt Leaves Hoop Art via The Country Chic Cottage
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these yummy treats.
Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars via Simply Stacie
Mandy selected this sweet garland.
Mini Envelope Valentine Banner via The Happy Scraps
Tauni picked out these fun valentines.
DIY Printable Truck Valentines via My Printly
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=765328 mode=1]
Journa Ramirez says
We love this party! Thank you so much fro hosting. – Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Diana Hansen says
Thanks for hosting another great party this week! I’m sharing a yummy Creamy Potato & Cauliflower Soup today!