Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this eclair cake.
Key Lime Eclair Cake via This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
Bev picked this fun pillow.
Red, White & Blue Pom Pom Pillow via Busy Being Jennifer
Mandy selected this amazing crocheted hat.
Elephant Crochet Hat Pattern via Jenny and Teddy
Tauni picked out these delicious pancakes.
Copycat IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes via All She Cooks
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=638585 mode=1]
Leslie @ Lamberts Lately says
Thanks so much for hosting, Bev! :)
Thank you so much for featured my elephant hat.
Thank you for hosting!
Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com
Hello. Thank you for hosting us and for this beautiful party.
That USA pom pillow is adorable! Thanks so much for hosting! I just dropped by to share my altered world globe and get some inspiration (so many fun ideas this week!)
Maria Brittis says
Thanks for a great party, spending my rainy afternoon browsing the bloggers posts, some really nice ideas.