Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked yummy baked coconut donut holes – they look amazing! – –
Baked Coconut Donut Holes via This Silly Girl’s Life
Tauni picked this diy two tone crepe paper bows – such a great pop of fun! – –
Crepe Paper Bows via The Casual Craftlete
This Mini Caramel Lava Cake that Crystal picked looks delicious!
Mini Caramel Lava Cake via Sweet and Savory by Shinee
And Mandy picked these fun diy flamingo shoes:
DIY Flamingo Shoes via The Friendly Red Fox
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=508645 mode=1]
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
Lou Lou Girls