Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this beautiful busy bees cross-stitch pin.
This week Mandy picked out these fun iron on vinyl clothing labels.
Crystal picked out these mini apple cheesecakes.
Tauni chose this paper boat bowl.
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=543946 mode=1]