Welcome to Show + Tell. We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you have to share this week! While you’re here, be sure to take a look around and check out what some of our other guests have shared. It’s more fun that way, promise.
Show + Tell Highlights
Each host has picked out her favorite project from the links submitted last week. We’re so excited to share the highlights with you. We hope you will make this spotlight especially meaningful by stopping by each of the four highlighted projects and leaving a quick note of encouragement.
Highlight picks are first come, first served, but I think we were all a little enamored by this adorable travel duffle selected by Mandy.
Bon Voyage Travel Duffle via Sew Can Do
Bev picked out this awesome punch piñata that would be a hit in any backyard.
Patriotic Punch Piñata via Made with Happy
Tauni went with these adorable little washi tape stars. So many fun uses…
Washi Tape Patriotic Stars via Simply Designing
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream via Frugal Coupon Living
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=531670 mode=1]
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. Lou Lou Girls