I don’t know about you but I’m sooo ready for Spring! Maybe we’ll see some cute Spring projects in this week’s party?!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I picked this cute centerpiece. – I think you could use it for any time of year and just change out the little picks in it!
Valentine’s Day Succulent Centerpiece via Lolly Jane
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these pretty stools.
Kitchen Stool Slipcovers via Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Mandy selected this fun wall art.
Rustic Wood Nursery Decor via Health, Home & Heart
Tauni picked out these fun valentine treats.
Valentine’s Day Fairy Bread Treats via 5 Minutes for Mom
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=766483 mode=1]
Journa Ramirez says
We really enjoy this party! Have a nice week. – Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com