I hope you find tons of great projects and recipes in this week’s party!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I picked this cute canvas. Isn’t that pink vinyl pretty?!
Love Lives Here Canvas Wall Banner via Hello Creative Family
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this casserole.
Instant Pot Mexican Casserole via Cooking with Curls
Mandy selected this sweet garland.
Wooden Conversation Heart Garland via White House Crafts
Tauni picked out these fun valentine’s.
Backpack Charm Valentine via Five Marigolds
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=764254 mode=1]
Diana Hansen says
Thank you for hosting!
Loving all the Valentine inspiration! Thanks for hosting Bev and have a great week.
Jessica | House Homemade says
Thanks for hosting!! Have a good week.
Bridget from Cali says
Feeling the love. Thanks for hosting/sharing this Valentine theme inspired “Show + Tell!” Will definitely check out some of those fabulous links! Bless you!