Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
For my feature this week I picked these fun napkins. Aren’t they pretty? I love the soft colors!
DIY Hand Painted Napkins via Delineate Your Dwelling
The Girls at Eighteen 25 liked these valentine crackers.
DIY Valentine’s Day Crackers Party Favors via Bird’s Party
Mandy selected these mug cozies.
Crochet Heart Mug Cozy Pattern via Hello Creative Family
Tauni picked out this cute sign.
Valentine’s Day Sign via The Craft Patch
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=761820 mode=1]