Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this cute framed art.
Wall Art from a Gift Bag via The Craft Patch
Bev picked these pretty trays.
DIY Rustic Wooden Trays with Leather Handles via Dukes and Duchesses
Mandy selected these fun pillows.
Circus Cookie Pillows via Building Our Hive
Tauni picked out this amazing bench.
Children’s Bench via My Love 2 Create
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=654078 mode=1]
We are so excited to be one of your featured posts in this week’s party! Thanks Mandy, this link party is the best!
Julie Briggs says
Good morning Bev! Thanks so much for hosting.
Antione Zurin says
So glad I found your party! Cooler weather is fast approaching so I linked a recipe that will leave sweet memories of summer. I m eager to ease into fall and your party is just what I needed to get me started!