Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this cute sign.
DIY Lettered Easter Sign via Building Our Hive
Bev picked this fun centerpiece.
Rustic Carved Initial Centerpiece via Tikkido
Mandy selected this cute banner.
Free Printable Bunny Banner via Faeries and Fauna
Tauni picked out these fun towels.
DIY Kitchen Towels via Lydi Out Loud
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=706808 mode=1]
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to share my posts and those of your awesome readers! I hope you will join me at #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings! Have a great week.
Kara @Inspired Print says
Happy Monday! Thank you for hosting!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my Easter Deviled Eggs recipe! My kids love these!
Nikki from Tikkido says
Thanks so much for including my rustic carved initial centerpiece! I definitely need those dish towels in my life.