Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these cupcakes.
Peppermint Patty Brownie Cupcakes via Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Bev picked this beautiful chest.
Painted French Provincial Chest via Just the Woods
Mandy selected these fun owls.
Crocheted Owls via Annemarie’s Haakblog
Tauni picked out this calendar.
2017 Hand Lettered Calendar via Delineate Your Dwelling
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=687323 mode=1]
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for hosting!
Starting 2017 off right and linking up! Thanks for hosting Bev. Happy New Year.
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction says
Thank you for hosting!
Journa Ramirez says
Hope you’ll have an awesome 2017! Thanks for hosting. -Journa from http://www.lollyjane.com
Lynn F. says
I love this scarf! I am digging through my flannel and fleece scraps at 3:40 am on a crystal clear very cold night so I can make this later today! I have a thing for plaids, flannel and snuggly fleece, so to have all 3 in a simple stylish piece is a triple win. I have to make 1 for me, one for Mom and 1 for my wonderful friend, Annette. Thanks, Beverly. You made my day- probably my week if the temp stays this low. Happy New Year! :)