Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these yummy treats.
Marble Dipped Oreos via Delineate Your Dwelling
Bev picked this beautiful wreath.
Sewing Notions Wreath via Lynda Creates
Mandy selected this pretty pillow.
DIY Christmas Pillow Cover via Dazzle While Frazzled
Tauni picked out these cute cookies.
Santa & Mrs. Claus – Mickey & Minnie Cookies via TOTS Family
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=685104 mode=1]
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Loving the party again this week. Thank you!
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations says
Thank you for hosting!
Hoping you have a great week and a very merry Christmas!
Katrina | TotsFamily.com says
Thank you for featuring our Santa & Mrs. Claus – Mickey & Minnie Cookies
Journa Ramirez says
Thank you for hosting despite the busy season! -Journa, http://www.lollyjane.com
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction says
Hi there, thank you for the party & Merry Christmas!
Lynda Kanase says
Thank you so much for Featuring my Sewing Notions Wreath! I am so thrilled.