Easter is only two weeks away!! Are you ready? It feels so early this year – but then it feels like this year is just racing by too!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week picked these fun jars. Aren’t they sweet?!
How to Paint Buffalo Check Plaid Mason Jars via Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Mandy selected these pretty napkins.
DIY Pom Pom Trim Napkins via Coral + Co.
Tauni picked out these fun Easter treats.
Easter Bunny Egg Treats via White House Crafts
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=771276 mode=1]
Journa Ramirez says
It’s a great priviledge to join this party! Thank you so much. Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
LISA S says
I was so excited to see my Buffalo Check Pastel Jars featured ! Thank for an awesome party.
This week I shared # 352 how to paint Dollar tree Carrot candy containers and make a garland.
Come over to my blog and tell me you saw it at Flamingo Toes!