Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this washi tape storage box.
Washi Tape Storage via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
This week Mandy picked this beautiful vintage sheet quilt.
Vintage Sheet Quilt via Kittens & Threads
Crystal picked out this crepe cake.
Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake via Sweet & Savory by Shinee
Tauni chose this fun Yoda hooded towel.
Yoda Hooded Towel via Doing Splendid
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=597176 mode=1]
Thanks so much for hosting! I can’t wait to see all the super fun and amazing projects everyone is working on!
Play Ideas Blog says
Thanks for the party again this week!
Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog says
Sharing my no bake peanut butter bars with your party this week. Thank you!
How to Nest for Less says
Thanks for a lovely party!
Thank you for another great party! I hope to see you at #overthemoon. Have a great week!