Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations linked up from all over the world! Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
We had so many great posts linked up last week. It always makes for a bit of a difficult time in terms of selecting our highlights. This week Mandy picked a fun summer art piece.
Easy Succulent Art via Delineate Your Dwelling
Crystal selected this light and delicious pineapple dessert.
Pineapple Delight via Cincy Shopper
Bev chose these cute burlap picnic pockets.
Picnic Cutlery Pockets via Jolynne Shane
Tauni picked out this tutorial on how to make a chicken coop!
How to Build a Chicken Coop via A Vision to Remember
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=542911 mode=1]
Michele @ Alwayzbakin says
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week. :)
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls