Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations linked up from all over the world! Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
We had so many great posts linked up last week. It always makes for a bit of a difficult time in terms of selecting our highlights. This week Mandy picked a fun summer art piece.
Crystal selected this light and delicious pineapple dessert.
Bev chose these cute burlap picnic pockets.
Tauni picked out this tutorial on how to make a chicken coop!
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.