I’m having such a blast diving into all these Spring projects and treats – what about you?!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I picked this amazing bathroom shelf. I need it in my life!
DIY Floating Ladder Shelf via Anika’s DIY Life
Mandy selected these fun socks.
DIY Shamrock Socks via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Tauni picked out this pretty print.
St. Patrick’s Day Free Digital Print via Home Beautifully
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=768537 mode=1]
Roseann Hampton says
Thanks for the party Bev! Have a blessed week!
Thanks for hosting another great party this week! I’m sharing a Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry (soy and grain free)!
Journa Ramirez says
Love this party! Thank you for hosting. – Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Diana Hansen says
Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.