Aren’t you loving all the fun Valentine’s projects that are being linked up every week? I sure am!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
I picked these cute boxes this week!
Painted Conversation Heart Boxes via Giggles Galore
The Girls at Eighteen 25 liked these puffs.
Bacon Cheddar Puffs via The Kitchen Is My Playground
Mandy selected this cool heart.
Wooden Heart Decor via Hazel + Gold Designs
Tauni picked out these fun printables.
Random Acts of Kindness Printable Notes via Gluesticks
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=762799 mode=1]