It’s our first Show and Tell of the year! Yay!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 liked these cute cheesecakes.
Hot Cocoa Mini Cheesecakes via Lolly Jane
Bev picked this fun gnome wreath.
Winter Gnome Wreath via Tauni + Co.
Mandy selected these fun tennis racket decorations.
Vintage Wooden Tennis Racket Needlework via Sadie Seasongoods
Tauni picked out this fun holiday embroidery.
Stranger Things Hoop Ornament via Flamingo Toes
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=759318 mode=1]
Kathryn Griffin says
Happy New Year, Bev! Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely week ahead. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Roseann Hampton says
Thank you for the party Bev! Happy New Year!
Diana Hansen says
Thanks for hosting!
Journa Ramirez says
Wishing you more years of successful hosting. Happy 2018! -Journa from the team @ http://www.lollyjane.com