Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this fun sign.
Hello Summer Front Porch Sign via The Happy Scraps
Bev picked this cute bag.
Mandy selected this repurposed vase.
Coffee Can Turned Flower Vase via Petticoat JUNKtion
Tauni picked out this beverage cooler.
Patriotic Barn Quilt Beverage Cooler via Knick of Time
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=724068 mode=1]
ANGIE @KNICK OF TIME says
Thanks so much for featuring my patriotic galvanized bucket – what a fun surprise!
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent says
Thank you for hosting again this week. Hope you’re having a nice holiday celebration!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Strawberries and Cream Pie. Enjoy!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for allowing me to share my links with all your great followers! I hope you Have a good week!
Kathy Owen says
HI Bev and Team, Thanks for the feature. Happy Fourth!