Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these fun shelves.
DIY Leather Strap Shelves via My French Twist
Bev picked this pretty blanket.
DIY Pom Pom Throw via Making Home Base
Mandy selected this cute gift idea.
Mother’s Day Tin Can Photo Vase via Dazzled While Frazzled
Tauni picked out these fun gifts.
“Mani Thanks” Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags via Lolly Jane
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=709728 mode=1]
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to share my posts and those of your awesome readers! I hope you will join me at #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings! Have a great week.
Marie|The Interior Frugalista says
Hope you had a nice Easter, Bev! Thanks as always for the party and have a great week.