Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these delicious rolls.
Lemon Pull Apart Rolls via Cooking on the Front Burner
Bev picked this pretty windmill decor.
Ceiling Fan Blades Turned Windmill Decor via Sadie Seasongoods
Mandy selected this fun keychain.
DIY Clay Tassel Keychain via Delineate Your Dwelling
Tauni picked out this pretty cake stand.
DIY Wood Cake Stand via Making it in the Mountains
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=701352 mode=1]
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you so much for the party!
Thank you for the party!
Kathleen Berlew says
Thanks so much for featuring my little robots! And thanks for hosting each week!