Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev picked this amazing crocheted hat.
Autumn Frost Slouchy Crocheted Hat via Whistle & Ivy
Mandy selected this pretty garland.
Farmhouse Style Button Garland via Dukes & Duchesses
Tauni picked out these cute pie boxes.
Printable Pie Box Topper via I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=673467 mode=1]
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for hosting!
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Dropping off my free printable Thanksgiving coloring book this week. Enjoy!
Journa Ramirez says
Thank you for hosting this great party! So many fantastic ideas here! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com