Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this delicious treat.
Apple Snickerdoodle Bars via I Dig Pinterest
Bev picked this fun wall art.
DIY Metal Hexagon Wall Art via Houseful of Handmade
Mandy selected this awesome pumpkin.
Paper Pumpkin via Crafts a la Mode
Tauni picked out this curtain.
Custom Painted Curtain via Stacy Risenmay
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=660362 mode=1]
Julie Briggs says
Good morning Bev – thanks so much for hosting! :-)
Oh I love that amazing Hexagon wall art, what a great choice! Thanks so much for hosting again, Bev. I always love the inspiration I find at the weekly party! Just dropping by this morning to share my Pistachio Shell Wreath!
Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my paper pumpkin!! Wow. I’m so excited! Seriously. I love this party and your blog, Bev. Hope your Fall is awesome and fun. I’ve been wondering what wonderful things you are going to come up with for the holidays. Your friend, Linda @Crafts a la mode
Love the hexy metal art–would even be cute with hexy mirrors! Thanks to all you creative people who share your art with us.
Anna Powell says
Thank you for the links! I’m loving everything, will definitely try some of these here and start some crafting. Please keep sharing posts like this, it inspires me so much! <3