Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev picked this pretty hoop art.
Mother’s Day DIY Hoop Art via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Mandy selected this cute wall art.
Wooden Quilt Block Wall Art via Create & Babble
Tauni picked out these pretty cards.
Free Printable Graduation Cards via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=778988 mode=1]
Roseann Hampton says
Thanks for hosting each week Bev! Have a blessed week!
Monica Kostak says
I visited a few links here and left comments as i enjoyed seeing some of these shared projects/accomplishments for this week. Thanks for the weekly update…my lunch is over but I enjoyed reading. :)
Diana Hansen says
Thanks for hosting!
Kristi Dominguez says
Thank you so much for featuring me, friend!! You’re always such an inspiration in the embroidery world to me…it’s an honor when you feature a hoop of mine! xoxox