Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Easter! I’ve been working on more Spring projects and I’m so excited to see al the projects in this week’s party!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I picked this fun hoop. Isn’t it awesome!
Free Hoop Art Coffee Design via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Mandy selected this fun outdoor game.
DIY Yard Dice via Love and Renovations
Tauni picked out this pretty print.
Hello Spring Free Print via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=773177 mode=1]
Diana Hansen says
Thanks for the party
Journa Ramirez says
It’s a great party! Thanks for hosting. Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Kristi Dominguez says
Oh, thank you SO, SO much for picking my hoop art as your feature. I learned from the BEST! Speaking of, I can’t WAIT to stitch with you next week. Your class is ALWAYS my favorite. Thank you again, Bev!