I am so excited to share a new quilting conference that I am a part of next month! It’s called teh MOD BEE quilting conference and it’s going to be exclusively online!
Quilting conferences or retreats can be pricey and hard to get to so the fabulous girls from Simple Simon have come up with a fun new way to participate in one!
Today we are excited to announce that tickets sales for Mod Bee are now open! Mod Bee is 3 day, online conference full of interactive quilting classes taught by some of the internet’s favorite quilters.
This year Mod Bee will be held March 14th, 15th, and 16th (With classes running every 2 hours from 9am-7pm)
When you register for Mod Bee you receive:
- Access to a private Facebook group where 6 classes will be taught each day during the conference (Making that a total 18 classes!)
- 12 PDF Patterns sent to you via email prior to the conference beginning so that you can be prepared to sew along with the classes of your choice
- Automatic entry to win daily prizes during the conference
- Continued access to the videos that will remain posted throughout the remainder of the year.
- Ticket price for this 3 day event is $75
The Mod Bee is a modern twist on an old fashioned quilting bee…a chance to gather together quilters from across the country into one location to learn, visit, be inspired and enjoy the love of quilting. And, we hope you will join us.
The team of teachers gathered together this year include:
- Bev from Flamingo Toes (ME!!)
- Amanda from A Crafty Fox
- Mathew Boudreaux from Mister Domestic
- Kate from See Kate Sew
- Cindy Cloward from Riley Blake Designs
- Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Company
- Lindsay from Lindsay Sews
- Melissa from The Polka Dot Chair
- Amy from Ameroonie Designs
- liZ from Simple Simon and Company
- Becky from Patchwork Posse
- Carina Gardner
- Caroline from Sew Can She
- Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts
I will be teaching my Sweet Squares quilt!
It’s a fun quilt that is great for showing off large size prints. It’s perfect for beginners or expert quilters too! As part of your registration fee you’ll receive this pattern for free, along with 11 other PDF patterns from the other teachers!
It is going to be three days worth of quilting awesomeness that you can take part in without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home!
I have a discount code for you to use as well! If you enter the code FLAMINGOTOES at registration, your cost for the conference will go down to $55!!
I’d love for you to join us that weekend! It’s going to be such a fun weekend of learning and sewing!
I’m also having a giveaway!! I’m giving away one ticket to MOD BEE! Enter the giveaway by leaving a comment below – have you ever attended a quilting conference? If not, what would you like to learn at one?
I’ll draw the winner this weekend! And if you go ahead and purchase your ticket, then win, we’ll refund your ticket price!