It’s that time of week – The Crush of the Week!
So excited to show off the awesome features from this week’s Think Pink Sunday!
I’m pretty much coveting this Aqua Buffet by Amanda from Studio 1404! How gorgeous is this?!
I think it would brighten up any room!
This Carrot Centerpiece by Amanda from Kaleidoscope of Colors is so fun!! You could totally put this together by Sunday – wouldn’t it look sweet on your Easter table?
Here’s a great tutorial by Linda from It All Started With Paint on how to make Drop Cloth Curtains!
She has done a fabulous job with these and while you’re there, check out her son’s room that these are in!
Oh my goodness – take a look at this Chocolate Silk Cheesecake by Rebekah at Woven Home!
She made it by combining a Chocolate Silk Pie and an Oreo Layer Dessert. Sounds good to me!
Holy Cuteness!! I am all kinds of love in with this little Alpaca Pin Cushion by Emi at Small Good Things!! I mean, seriously?
Who wouldn’t want a toy animal wearing pom poms and a pincushion??? This would make you smile every time you saw it!
If you need some last-minute cuties for your Easter Baskets – these little bunnies will be perfect!!
Sierra from Blue Robin Cottage created these darling softies and it looks like they are quick to put together!
We’ll finish up with these Pina Colada Rum Cupcakes by Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles. Because hey. Pina Colada. Rum. Cupcakes.
Fabulous Features right?? I am always so impressed by you guys!
If you were featured and would like a button – they are on this page. Grab one and show it off!
Highlights of the Week:
~ So this has been a week of highs and lows. The high was my fun magazine feature. The low – and keeping it real here – is I’ve been pretty sick this week. Confession time – I have diverticulitis.
If you’re not familiar with that – and without dropping some TMI all over you and making you lose the Cadbury Egg you just ate – it’s basically an infection in my intestines. That flairs up every so often. Like now. And results in fever, pain, and all around yuckiness. I’m on the mend though – so here’s hoping next week is a little more healthy. :) Here’s some things I can tell you after the week:
1. Eating only small amounts Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup (the cheap kind) for 4 days gets mighty old.
2. While not at all recommended, this is excellent for weight loss.
3. Mr. F.T. is a saint. Seriously.
~ An on that note – let’s have some weird searches shall we? (Can you just imagine the searches we’ll get now after that little confession?)
• We had a search this week for “diy flamingo taxidermy“. I’m all about kitschy flamingo fun. For goodness sake, I have a plastic flamingo trophy on my wall. But the real thing? No thanks. Also – I would like to know where their flamingo came from. Is there a zoo somewhere missing a feathered friend?
• We also had someone searching for a “vintage big sister“. I think that might be a great great great aunt. Or something.
• Someone searched for “skinny headbands to grow out hair“. Hello. Is there a headband that makes your hair grow?? Cause I will be first in line for that. All I can find are headbands-so-tight-they-make-you-bald-behind-your-ears.
That’s it – be back tomorrow with Pinterest Feature Friday and Saturday with Think Pink Sunday!
(I think that will go up a little early on Sat. so you can link up early because of Easter)