I hope you are all ready for some great features!
I am in all kinds of love with this Carved Heart from Jamie at Three Scoops of Love! It’s so rustic – and so perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Jamie has a great tutorial too – super clear instructions and she makes it look easy!
How cute is this Heart Potholder?? Vixen Made has a great tutorial for you – I love that she made it with a little pocket so you can slip your hand in it!
Plus – ric rack!!
You guys are killing me with the treats this week! Everything looks so amazing. Check out this Sopapilla Cheesecake from Amanda at My Heart’s Desire!
I just had to feature these little Hair Clips by Emily at 52 Mantels – because yes, they are cute. But that’s not the real reason.
The real reason? Her sweet little model. Gah!! Those little cheeks are the cutest!
Here’s another treat for you – Strawberry Cheesecake with Homemade Graham Cracker Toppers! Lady Behind the Curtain has a great recipe for these and I think they’d be so fun for Valentine’s Day!
I am pretty sure that I’m going to stalk Kristina from ReMade Simple and found out where she lives so I can steal this Side Table she made over.
See all the chippy painted awesomeness? I must have it. Must. I’m coming Kristina.
Every week you guys blow me away!!
If you were featured and would like a button, they are here!
We’re going to skip straight to the Weird Searches this week! We have a bunch!
• So if you’ve come across our weird searches before, you might know we get a few toe searches. Not sure why. :) This week we had, “sewing toes with embroidery floss“. Ok. People are doing some odd things to their toes. I usually just paint my toenails. But maybe I’m the weird one.
• For another toe related search – we had, “catfish toes“. Do catfishes have toes? I’ve only seen catfish blackened or fried. And even then, they’re not around long. I assume if they have toes they are as tasty as the rest of them.
• We also had someone searching for “all super vegetables“. Well. If you ask Mr. F.T., all veggies are super. Me? I have to pass on lima beans. Those are little green bites of yuckiness. Not so super.
• Someone is searching for a tutorial on “how to make a cup with felt“. Felt cups are cool. Especially if you don’t mind a little fuzz in your drink. And after your drink you could felt the cup and have a thimble. Bonus!
• Last up, someone is searching for “gloves for lover“. Um. does this weird anyone else out? Let me just say, on my list of top Valentine’s gifts there are some cool things. Flowers, Dinner, Seam Rippers with little lights attached. Gloves? Not so much.
That’s it! See you at Think Pink Sundays!