Happy Fridayyyyyyy!! I hope you have had a wonderful week!!
It’s time to check out all the fabulous features from Think Pink Sunday!
First up is this gorgeous Giant Bloom Fabric Bouquet by Jamie at Owl Really. She has a really clear tutorial for this bit of prettiness – she used it as her bouquet in her wedding!!
I’d love to try out her tut and make up a few smaller versions – it’s so feminine and sweet!
I really need to get my hands on a pallet. Cause this Pallet Love artwork by Katie at Sweet Rose Studio would look pretty perfect in my house.
Or Katie could just send me hers. . .
Ok. Look at this gorgeous French Inspired Striped table runner by Modern Frills!! Simple, but gorgeous!! I pretty much love her whole dining room.
This looks so easy to do and I love the vintage feel it has!
Serious cuteness here . . . Check out these little Bustle Skirts by Sumo over at Sumo’s Sweet stuff!!
Oh the ruffles. and the colors. I love them.
Here’s a fun (and cute) treat for Valentine’s Day! They are Heart Shaped Tortilla chips by Kristen at Make the Best of Everything!
I love the little sign in the salsa too!
Thanks so much for linking up!! I love looking through your projects!
If you were featured and would like a button, they’re here!
Ready for some Highlights of the Week? Me too!!
Unfortunately, I can’t think of anything that is amazing or funny or newsworthy that happened this week.
So instead, I will tell you 5 random things you might not have guessed about me. How exciting is that?
( I know. But let’s all pretend hmmm?)
1. I can play the piano and the flute. Neither of them very well. But if there was some sort of musical emergency where I had to play something to prevent a national disaster I could probably stumble my way through Fur Elise without breaking any ear drums.
2. I once almost burned down a mid-century B&B my first morning of a trip to England by not using the right plug for my curling iron in the outlet. I also singed off most of my bangs at the same time.
Which looked extremely attractive in all the photos.
3. I have eaten rocky mountain oysters. And real oysters. I am not fond of either variety.
4. I re-read books. I have a couple that I read every year. I also cannot fall asleep while reading a book.
5. I am a Food Network junkie. I have met Alton Brown (he is very smart – I was pretty nervous), Michael Chiarello (told me I had a nice smile. Hello.), and seen the back of Bobby Flay’s head (I was too nervous to go run after him and meet him. Which I sincerely regret.)
And some Weird Searches to round out your day!!
First up we had someone looking for “naked stumps“. Hmmm. I know this is California, but I haven’t seen any bark-optional forests. I have however seen a clothing-optional bike ride in Seattle. That’ll scar you for life.
We also had, “ok i’m here what are your other two wishes“. Um. What was my first wish? Nevermind. I would like . . . 1. For all ice cream to be calorie free yet still taste the same. Please. and 2. To have an unlimited supply of rick rack in all colors. Always.
Last we had someone searching for, “flamingo who tried to yo-yo“. Poor flamingo – it sounds like he wasn’t successful with the yo-yo-ing. I can relate – I stink at it. And I have hands.
Have a great weekend!! See ya back here for Think Pink Sunday!!